Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year 2009...

31Dec

I just wanna thank God for my family members, church, friends, share group members & colleagues. Thank God for giving me all that I had. Thank God that I can balanced my work and serving. Thank God that He had been watching over me the whole year and be with me when I needed Him. Thank God for helping me to solve the problems that I faced in work and daily life. Basically I wanna thank God for everything.


01Jan

1st day of 2009. I went to Zoo Negara today with few friends. Yea… A place that I never thought of going to. Well, we had our breakfast at McD. Everyone is super blur bcuz we slept 3-4 hours the nite before. We arrived at the destination around 12pm. I got myself 300++ animal's photos today. After that, we had our dinner at Woo Ga Chon (Korean restaurant) around 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment